How does Lastarria Media help your institution?
The Lastarria Media team works with directors, internal marketing teams, office personnel and administrators to help their education-based institution (IEP, private language school, language department, boarding school, etc.).
A third-party marketing team:
- Provides additional skills, insight, and expertise
- Is more cost-effective than hiring internal staff
- Works with internal staff to speed up project times and improve efficiency
- Follows monthly, quarterly, and annual plans in order to set goals and track progress
How will your institution benefit from Lastarria Media’s services? Ask yourself some of these questions for a better idea of how LM LLC will assist you and your internal staff.
Do you . . .
- Wish that your website, brochures, and marketing materials had a more up-to-date design?
- Conduct a Google searches for your institution and found its rankings to be poor?
- Ever find broken links on your website?
- Need a better plan (via data and statistics) to increase website generated bookings and inquiries ?
- Need more clear student feedback in order to make informed decisions about the inner workings of your institution?
- Allocate internal employee hours to fliers, applications, etc. that could have been better spent on other internal responsibilities?
- Ever notice that your institution’s documents (brochures, fliers, applications, etc.) do not share the same consistent design features (branding) that your institution wants or needs?
- Ever wish that your institution had an database-driven online booking and inquiry system?
- Need quicker turnaround on graphics for online marketing campaigns?
If you answered “yes” to any of the following questions, then your institution will benefit from Lastarria Media. Contact us to learn more about our services and customized plans.